Monday, August 8, 2011

Beer Pong 30th Birthday Cake!

This cake is one inside joke after another. It was a cake I did in a few hours for a close friend of mine. Some of you are probably looking at it and going "Huh?" and I don't blame you! You see, my friend, Jimmy, goes by the name Admiral (for reasons I'm not too entirely sure of!) and he loves very few things. Those things include, beer pong, Domino's, and money! Haha. So, this is what I came up with to include all of his favorite things.

Cake Specifics:
  • 13"x9" cake pan.
  • Vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream.
  • Hand molded red cups filled with "beer".
  • Hand painted $100 bills and Domino's box.
I wouldn't call this cake a disaster, just not one of my best. He was EXTREMELY excited about it, so that makes me feel pretty darn good!






Don't forget to check out my CafePress shop!
CupNdCakes
Get your CupndCakes gear today!

No comments:

Post a Comment