Thursday, April 19, 2012

Louis Vuitton Bag Cake

Well, before any of you think it, I'll say it... I forgot to put the handles on before I took the pictures!  Waahhh.

This cake was pretty easy.  It was originally a really tall cake, probably 12" or so.  It was then carved to have the look of a bag, covered in white fondant, then decorated with Louis Vuitton color logo printed on edible paper.  The pink outline, zipper and strap are made of gumpaste, as well as the gold accents.

This cake came out clean and pretty real looking to me!  Though, I could never afford a Louis... One day, one day...








Don't forget to check out my CafePress shop!
CupNdCakes
Get your CupndCakes gear today!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the edible paper printed ? I' can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete