Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Candy Themed First Birthday Cake #1

Click the picture to enlarge.
This cake was a doozy.  I had to make all the decorations before hand.  Lollipops, stars, a bow, the name, and the number 1.  Everything was put on and the cake looked amazing.  Maybe one of my best.

The next morning, when the cake was due for delivery, I looked at my phone and had 22 missed calls.  The cake had toppled over!  The cake was made of cannoli cream and had to be refrigerated, but because it was so heavy, I couldn't move it on my own.  I asked someone to move it for me, but they never did and the cake didn't make it!

I had to rush to work and make a replica.  (See the above post).  I hope I didn't get any gray hairs from this.

RIP Candy Themed Cake #1!  You are missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment