Friday, April 27, 2012

How To Fill A Cupcake ; The Easy Way!

Click the pictures to enlarge.
I've had a few people from Matteo's ask how I fill the cupcakes that I make for them every week.  I tried explaining, but they were all like "HUH?!", so I figured I'd post a Tutorial for everyone to learn how to fill a cupcake!
Materials Needed:
  • Cupcakes
  • Cupcake Plunger
  • Kitchen Shears
  • Anything of your choice to fill your cupcakes
  • A Piping Bag (No tip needed)

 
Step 1:  Bake cupcakes.  (Duh!!  :D)

Step 2:  Place the cupcake plunger in the cupcake until you reach the first line of the plunger.

Step 3:  Twist the cupcake plunger a few times back and forth and pull the plunger out.

Step 4:  Push the plunger button down and release the delish center.

Step 5:  Repeat until all cupcakes are done.

Step 6:  Take a center and place the kitchen shears close to the top and snip.

Step 7:  Continue until all centers are done.  (Don't forget that you can eat the pieces of cake you snipped off!!  Don't eat the tops though we'll need those later.)

Step 8:  Prepare your favorite filling.  I made a chocolate mousse.  (A tutorial for my mousse will be coming soon!)

Step 9:  Place your filling in a piping bag.  The tip isn't necessary, I already had it in my bag.

Step 10:  Place the tip of the bag in the cupcake center and fill as desired.  Continue until all cupcakes are filled.

Step 11:  Take your tops and place them over the hole!

And voila!  You're finished!  Top with your favorite topping and you're cupcakes are ready to be enjoyed!

Not too hard was it?  The good thing about this method is because we've snipped off some of the center, the tops become flush!  No one will ever expect your cupcakes to have a secret inside.  Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment